AmigaActive (1466/2143)

From:jeremy spring
Date:11 Nov 2011 at 00:28:28
Subject:Re: Art School OT(What Software)

Hello DruidPoet

On 22-May-00, you wrote:

> Hello Steve
>> THATS why we have a 'School Of The Arts!', and an Art College in
Walsall!>
> Oh you mean these place where they take a creative free thinker and turn
> them into conformist sheep.....
> (and then people buy them thinking its art ;
> Adios Amigos
Regards

I thought iyt was where they teach a bunch of no talents to fake it,
and sell a pile of rubbish to the Tate gallery for 100,000.

Jeremy Spring Powered by an 040 4000 with a stuffed
internal clock

GET WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FREE! GET THE OFFICIAL COMPANION
TO TELEVISION'S HOTTEST GAME SHOW PHENOMENON PLUS 5 MORE BOOKS FOR
$2. Click for details.